There are certain slot themes that you may expect to come across at online casinos, Irish themed games or ancient Egypt titles for example. Others are far more niche and leave you questioning how on earth this slot was even marketed in the first place.
Auction Day falls into the latter category. The slot, created by Magnet Gaming, is based around the kinds of antique-hunting shows you find on daytime television. However, whilst the theme may seem a little left-field, the good news is that it’s packed full of bonus features and chances to win big.
Auction Day Slot Overview
- RTP: 95.6%
- Reels/Paylines: 3 Reels/8 Paylines
- Min – Max Bet: 10p – £100
- Jackpot: 120,000 coins
- Features: Free Spins, Scatters, Wild Symbols, Mini-Games
Auction Day Gameplay
As we’ve just mentioned, Auction Day is a slot which is based around daytime TV shows such as Bargain Hunt and Cash in the Attic. As such, the game is set in a dusty storage room and symbols on the reels include antiques such as jugs, clocks, globes and ornaments.
The game’s highest paying standard symbol is the sapphire ring, which will pay out 1,200x your wager for a three of a kind combination. The game also includes wild symbols, represented by a golden symbol, which substitutes for all other symbols to create a winning combination.
Auction Day Bonus Features
If you’ve ever played a Magnet Gaming slot before, you may be aware that the software developer loves to pack its games full of bonus features. It should be no surprise them that Auction Day comes complete with not one but three great bonus rounds to enjoy.
Each mini-game is triggered when you land three or more of the relevant scatter symbols anywhere on the reels.
- The Coin Collector Round – In this mini-game, you’ll be awarded 20 free spins, to begin with. The aim of the game is to collect as many further coins scatter symbols as possible to receive cash prizes. Copper coins are worth 300 credits, silver coins are worth 1,00 credits and gold coins allow you to play for the game’s two jackpots.
- The Antique Hunt Round – In this round, players are transported to a board game screen and they will receive 10 rolls of the dice. The aim is to work your way across the board, collecting boxes as you do. Each box holds a different antique, and you’ll be awarded a cash prize for each antique you find.
- The Auction Round – This round is a click-me bonus mini-game. You need to select tiles to reveal cash prizes and the game has a maximum win of 1,200x your wager.