Landline Phone Casino
It’s a little-known fact, but many pay by phone billing casinos allow you to make payments using a BT landline. Although it's not as widely used, landline deposits function in a similar way to SMS billing. When you use a landline phone to make a deposit, the casino adds the value to your monthly landline bill.
Can You Make Landline Phone Casino Deposits?
The short answer to this question: yes, you can! For young readers out there, few of you may have landlines these days. This probably why it's hard to imagine making a deposit with one. But it's a quick and efficient way of depositing small value casino funds at your favourite sites.
How to Make Landline Phone Casino Payments
To make a deposit via landline phone, all you need to do is:
- Open your casino's homepage.
- Access the payment/banking page.
- Find the option at your chosen pay by landline casino.
- Enter the phone number of the landline you want to use to make your deposit.
After you have done these, the casino will instruct your phone provider to call the number given. Then they will give receiver of the call a unique security code for the deposit. Upon entering the code into the casino, they will credit the value of your deposit into your account.
TL;DR — Making a landline phone casino payment is easy to use and many achieve it through four simple steps!
Landline Phone Casino Pros
There are a lot of advantages to landline phone casino payments. Many of them are obvious while some are much subtler and become easy to miss when you don't use it. Here are the primary advantages to using landline phone casinos:
- Convenient: In case you can't find your bank card, landline phone casino payments are an easy fix.
- Easy: As per the steps above, the ability to make landline payments could not be more accessible or easy. It's so simple even your Nan could do it.
- Secure: With a security deposit code, landline casino payments tend to be secure. It's much harder to hack a landline than it is a computer so you know you're in safe hands.
These alone are good enough reasons for to use landline casino payments. But what about the cons?
TL;DR — Many reasons exist on why you should be using landline phone casino options if it's at your disposal.
Landline Phone Casino Cons
Of course, there are also a couple of downsides to using landline casino phone payments. Not enough to prevent you doing it but good to know about. Here are a couple of reasons it can be a bit of a pain:
- Stationary: The whole point of a landline is that it doesn't move. This makes it impractical for mobile players.
- Need Landline Number: You need a landline number to operate landline payments. That's the whole point of it. Without one, it's useless.
In short, the disadvantages to using landline phone casinos are obvious. But they shouldn't be too hindering that they stop you using it.
TL;DR — Landline phone casino payments have downsides but not enough to make it a bad option.