Romelu Lukaku has been a man on a mission all season, a mission to prove that he is worth the hefty price tag Manchester United paid Everton for his services at the end of last season. The Belgian was bought for 75 million pounds and his first season with Manchester United has generally been good, but nothing outstanding.
He started the season very well, but for quite a number of months he has been a bit hit and miss. Granted, the style of football Jose Mourinho prefers Man Utd to play doesn’t really help the former Everton man, but his finishing has sometimes been poor this season.
He has scored 27 goals in 50 matches for Man Utd this season which is certainly a decent record, but for the money Man Utd paid, they were probably expecting something more.
Still, Lukaku is unquestionably a talented player who is very difficult to play against. He can certainly not be ruled out of winning the Golden Boot award and with the likes of Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard providing the service, Lukaku could well enjoy a hatful of chances for Belgium.
This article will look at some of the Lukaku World Cup odds including odds for Lukaku to be the top goalscorer at the World Cup.
Lukaku Top Scorer Odds World Cup
So if you fancy Lukaku to win the Golden Boot, you will be happy to know that the odds are pretty wide. Here are the odds at the most popular sportsbooks for Lukaku to be the top goalscorer:
- Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Coral and Betfred are all offering odds of 16/1
- Odds of 18/1 can be found at William Hill, Unibet, Betway and 888 Sport
- The best odds are 20/1 and these odds are on offer at Bet 365, Sky Bet, Sun Bets and BetVictor
Considering Lukaku is more than capable of scoring goals, these odds are very enticing. Belgium have a fairly comfortable group too. They should beat Tunisia and Panama and many people will also expect them to beat England. In the second round they are likely to face Poland or Colombia and again, these are not the most difficult of fixtures for Belgium.
In short, it could be a very good option to put a bet on Lukaku being top goalscorer at the World Cup.
Other Lukaku World Cup 2018 Bets And Odds
If you fancy something a little different, fear not because we have sourced some other great Lukaku World Cup bets for you to have a look at.
- 40/1 at William Hill for Lukaku to win the best player at the tournament, the Golden Ball
- 60/1 at LeoVegas and 888 Sport for Lukaku to get the most assists in the competition
- Odds of 80/1 at Sky Bet, Bet 365, BetVictor and William Hill for Belgium to win the World Cup and Lukaku to be the top goalscorer
- You can get odds of 50/1 at Sky Bet for Lukaku to score the goal of the tournament
These are some fantastic odds, without question and they are not completely outlandish bets either. A pound or two on one of these? Could be a good option.
As you can see, there are some great Lukaku World Cup betting options out there. Lukaku is a fantastic footballer and he might just show his class and bang in a few goals at the World Cup. He is playing in a very talented team and we think a bet on him in some form is a very good option which could pay off generously.