Colombia go into this summer’s World Cup in high spirits, having finished fourth in their qualification campaign which landed them an automatic World Cup spot. The South Americans will be hoping to build on their very impressive outing in the World Cup four years ago.
Indeed, Colombia had a fantastic World Cup in 2014 in Brazil where the performances of the likes of James Rodriguez delighted football fans worldwide. They narrowly lost to the hosts Brazil 2-1 in the quarter-finals, but their campaign was still a fantastic showing.
In this article we are going to look at Colombia’s chances at this year’s finals, including the odds on Colombia winning World Cup 2018. There are many Colombia World Cup 2018 odds out there for a whole host of bets. Read-on to see what’s on offer.
Odds Colombia World Cup 2018; World Cup 2018 Colombia Fixtures
Colombia’s group is one they should be able to progress from and there aren’t any real tough opponents for them to contend with in Group H. Poland, Senegal and Japan are all countries who Colombia can beat. We think Colombia will go through to the knockout stages pretty comfortably and could well top the group.
So, let’s have a look at some of the World Cup betting options. Below are some of the less popular bets out there. We have highlighted the best odds we could find but as ever, be sure to shop around before wagering as you may find a better deal elsewhere.
- 14/1 at Betway for Colombia to be the top-performing South American team
- 8/5 at Betfair for Colombia to finish Group H as winners
- At Paddy Power and Betfair, 2/5 on Colombia to qualify from Group H
- 2/1 at Ladbrokes and Sky Bet for Colombia to reach the quarter-finals
- 13/2 at Sky Bet for Colombia to reach the semi-finals
- 16/1 at Sky Bet for Colombia to reach the final
- 50/1 at Betfred, Coral and Sky Bet for Radamel Falcao to be the top goalscorer
- 66/1 at Sky Bet for James Rodriguez to be named as the best player
- 30/1 at LeoVegas for James Rodriguez to get the most assists in the competition
- 33/1 at Sky Bet for James Rodriguez to score the goal of the tournament
- 100/1 for Radamel Falcao to score the goal of the tournament at Sky Bet
These are just a small selection of what is on offer, so if you like bets of the more unusual, or less popular variety, be sure to have a good look around.
Odds Colombia Win World Cup 2018
Let’s be honest, the chances of Colombia winning the World Cup are slim and the odds on Colombia winning 2018 World Cup reflect this. Granted they do have some exceptional footballers such as James Rodriguez, Radamel Falcao and Carlos Bacca, and they may cause a few upsets, but for them to go all the way would be something quite remarkable.
Still, let’s have a look at the odds for Colombia to win World Cup 2018 at several betting outlets:
- 33/1 at Ladbrokes, William Hill, Betfair, Sun Bets, Paddy Power and Coral
- 40/1 at Unibet, Bet 365, Sky Bet, 888 Sport and BetVictor
Best Betting Odds Colombia To Win World Cup 2018
Maybe you really fancy Colombia’s chances or have a magical ability to foresee into the future and have seen that Colombia will be successful. Either way, you are probably looking for the best Colombia to win World Cup 2018 odds. Well, they are to be found at Betway who are currently offering 50/1 on Colombia lifting the trophy on the 15th July.
As we can see, the odds on Colombia to win World Cup 2018 are very wide and realistically if you want to make some money, you would do better placing your money on another country to win the World Cup. However, among the more unusual bets are some very interesting propositions and one of these could well be worth a punt. For example, Falcao is a proven goalscorer and Colombia do not exactly find themselves in a very tough group, so to put some money on him being top goalscorer makes sense.
Colombia are always an entertaining team to watch and we are thoroughly looking forward to seeing the excitement they bring to us for this year’s World Cup.