With summer coming to an end, here at GoWin, we're hosting a huge blowout. Throughout the month you can expect great promotions and tonnes of new games. In fact, this August we're adding thirteen new slots to our roster! All of these slots are brought to us by world-class software developers and they're all available on both mobile and desktop too.
Having already released five new titles, the third drop of games is imminent. From Thursday (August 17th), GoWin players will be able to enjoy three new titles. First up, we're giving you Wizard of Oz: Road to Emerald City by Scientific Games.
This is a slot that benefits from a total of seven bonus features, as well as amazing technicolour graphics. Secondly, we're also releasing The Big Easy by IGT, which will transport you to a New Orleans jazz club. Last but not least, we're also launching The Lab by Elk Studios. This is a futuristic game, with plenty of chances to win free spins!
Wizard of Oz: Road to Emerald City – Scientific Games
Wizard of Oz: Road to Emerald City is a traditional three reel slot, with nine paylines. The game is playable from just 35p per spin and up to £70. As the name suggests, Wizard of Oz: Road to Emerald City is themed around the 1939 film of the same name, which was based on the book by L. Frank Baum. The film is widely considered to be one of the greatest films in American history, so we already expect that it will appeal to many players.
Scientific Games have done a great job of packing all the beautiful imagery from the film into this slot. The reels hang against the yellow brick road and the main characters from the film, including Dorothy herself, look on as you play. Symbols on the reels include bars, double bars and triple bar symbols – as to be expected from a retro-inspired game.
Players will also find 2x multipliers, red 7's and the Wizard of Oz logo, which is the highest paying symbol of the game. It will reward players with 5,000 coins for a 3 of a kind combination. The slot also benefits from wild and scatter symbols. The wilds are represented by the Emerald City and they substitute for all other symbols. The scatters are the emerald gemstone, which can appear next to any other symbol.
Three scatters will trigger one of seven bonus features, whilst four scatters on any payline will give you a 3x multiplier as well as triggering a bonus feature. The seven bonus features are as follows:
- Dorothy Free Spins – Players will receive anything between five and twenty free spins. Throughout the free spins, players can collect extra emerald scatters to trigger another bonus feature.
- Cowardly Lion Multipliers – In this bonus feature, players will be awarded 1 extra spin with added multipliers on one reel. Multipliers can appear in values of 1x, 2x, 3x, 5x, 7x, 10x, 15x, or a huge 25x!
- Tin Man Winning Spin – Players will receive a wild that covers the whole of the second reel. Spins will start with a 1x multiplier, with every emerald collected increasing the multiplier to 2x, then 3x, then 5x, then 10x and finally 25x. The feature is guaranteed to end on a winning spin.
- Scarecrow Prizes – This round features the Scarecrow from the film, and promises cash prizes. One to three crows can land on the Scarecrow, and you'll receive a cash bonus for the first crow, then an additional cash bonus or a multiplier for each extra crow. The multiplier will be applied to the sum of your cash bonuses.
- Wicked Witch Free Spins – Players will receive three free spins, with the game's wilds, scatters and logo symbols turning sticky if they appear on the reels during the feature.
- Toto Emerald Trails – In this feature, players benefit from unlimited free spins! On each spin, any emerald symbols which appear will move to the top of the screen to fill a ‘trail'. If you progress to the end of a trail, you will pick up cash prizes. The feature ends if you land three consecutive non-winnng spins.
- Glinda the Good Witch Booster – If you receive a Good Witch booster, you'll simply be awarded a new bonus feature, with an added cash prize or multiplier applied to your eventual winnings.
The Big Easy – IGT
The Big Easy is a five reel, twenty payline slot with a jazz clue theme. Brought to us by renowned software developers IGT, it's playable from 20p all the way up to £400, which makes it perfect for all types of players.
Visually, and musically, The Big Easy is a great game. Set in New Orleans, the game boasts a cartoon-style design with plenty of musical references. Believe us, this is one slot you won't want to mute as the jazz soundtrack fits perfectly. Symbols on the reels include sheet music, glasses of Sazerac (the traditional New Orleans drink of choice), lobsters, saxophones, pianos, trumpets, and singers.
The game also features wild and scatter symbols. The wild is the game logo and it's also the highest paying symbol, giving you 25x your stake for a five of a kind combination. The moon is the game's scatter and three or more of these will trigger the free spins bonus feature.
In the free spins bonus feature, you will be given a certain number of spins with a multiplier, dependent on how many scatters you collected to trigger the feature. For instance, if you trigger the round with three scatters, you'll receive 8-15 spins, with a multiplier of 2x, 3x or 4x.
On the other hand, if you trigger the round with five scatters, you'll receive between 22 and 25 spins, with multipliers of 7x, 8x or 10x. The free spins feature can be re-triggered by collecting more scatters, which means you can win up to 50 free games with a huge 10x multiplier!
The Lab – Elk Studios
The Lab is a five reel, fifteen payline slot, brought to us by indie software developers Elk Studios. The brand have only ever created 12 mobile slots, yet they know how to create a winner. The Lab, as the name suggests, is a science-themed title, which benefits from the brand's high-quality graphics. The game is playable from 15p to £90 per spin, and runs flawlessly across all devices.
As is to be expected with Elk Studios, The Lab is a beautiful game. The reels hang against a swirling vortex and symbols include various different coloured and shaped crystals. The green crystal is the highest value symbol of th game and it will reward players with 500 coins for a five of a kind combination. Lower paying values include chemical symbols such as H2O, Pt, and Au. If you don't know what they stand for, it's time to dig out your chemistry school books.
There are two special symbols in the game, the first being the ‘X' scatter symbol. For every ‘X' that is visible on a winning spin, the win will be multiplied by 2. Naturally then, the more scatters in sight, the bigger the rewards. The Lab game logo is the other special symbol, and if this lands over the vortex in the background it will trigger a free spins round.
When the round is triggered, the three leftmost reels (reels 1, 2 and 3), with slide to the right of the screen with two new reels replacing them to the left. You'll be rewarded with an initial 10 free spins, but there are chances to win more during the round. Plus, your accumulated coin win for the free spins round will be multiplied by two, if you land an X at the end of the feature.